Stopping rust before it starts is the single most cost effective method of extending the operational lifecycle of your expensive deicing equipment and fleet. This white salt residue is what fuels the rusting process. NEUTRO-WASH neutralizes, and then removes this white salt residue, taking away the fuel for the rusting process.
Today, most maintenance departments regularly wash their fleet & equipment in an attempt to remove the salt, but a corrosive white salt residue always reappears after the vehicle or equipment has dried. That’s because ordinary wash bay soaps are unable to fully remove the magnetized salt residue. Add NEUTRO-WASH to your clean-up routine and enjoy the following benefits:
- Extend the operational life of your fleet and equipment – by completely removing the corrosive white salt residue.
- Improved resale or trade-In values – when it’s time to upgrade your fleet or equipment.
- Reduces unscheduled maintenance and downtime – caused by frustrating problems like pin hole leaks in the radiator or oil pan and hard to trace electrical shorts.
- Economical to use – dilutes 1 to 8 with cold water and is applied through your pressure washer, RHOMAR’s 25-gallon Powered Spray System or RHOMAR’s “Big Mouth” Applicator.
- No added workload for your crew – it just takes a few minutes to remove the corrosive white salt residue.
- Prepares metal and concrete surfaces for protective coatings – such as LUBRA-SEAL Salt Spreader Coating, ARMOUR-SEAL Frame, Chassis and Component Undercoating, and MET-CON 3000 Clear Coating for Metal or Concrete.
NEUTRO-WASH is primarily after each winter storm and once before storing your deicing equipment for the summer season. For best results, use NEUTRO-WASH on the following vehicles and equipment:
- Truck exteriors and engine compartments, focusing on problem areas like wiring, radiators and oil pans.
- Truck dump beds
- V-Box and tailgate spreaders/sanders
- Snow Blowers
- Frontend Loaders
- Skid Steers
- Street Sweepers
- Any vehicle that travels roads treated with salt, salt brine or liquid deicers.
- Also great for flushing out liquid deicing systems to prevent clogging.
NEUTRO-WASH was originally developed to work in the tough environment of the deicing industry, but it’s been so successful that it’s currently being used by the following organizations:
- State DOTS
- Snow Removal Contractors
- Schools Districts, Colleges and Universities
- National Park Service
- Agricultural Industry
Request information about our products
Call 1-800-688-6221 between 7:30am and 4:30pm CST to speak to customer service or simply fill out this form and we will get back to you.
[gravityform id=”3″ name=”Contact” title=”false” description=”false”]