Most cleaning compounds used today are caustic, and extremely aggressive at removing dirt and oil, but they are also aggressive to the paint and finish of your vehicle. What ends up happening is your vehicle is clean, but it’s also dulled, faded or bleached out. New SHIMMER-n-SHINE is different in that it cleans just as well as any caustic soap compound, but it leaves behind a unique molecular finish that works to protect new vehicle finishes, rejuvenate old vehicle finishes, and make chrome shine and wheels sparkle.
Using SHIMMER-n-SHINE in your operation will help you solve these common problems:
- You wash your vehicles – but they still look dull, faded or bleached out.
- Wasting precious man-hours – away dirt and grime, cleaning windows and polishing chrome.
- Maintaining an inventory of multiple cleaners – just to get your fleet looking good.
SHIMMER-n-SHINE can be used on the any vehicle, truck or piece of equipment that you want to look great. Here is a short list of where our customers use SHIMMER-n-SHINE:
- The supervisors car or truck
- Tandem axle dump trucks
- Fire Trucks
- Police Cars
Keep a neat fleet and leave your vehicles with a shine that says you really care about your fleet and the work you do! Use SHIMMER-n-SHINE in your operations and enjoy the following benefits:
- Rejuvenates dull and faded finishes – of older vehicles and equipment.
- Protects the luster and shine of new vehicles – and keeps it looking great for years.
- Amazing results – whether you are washing by hand or running it through your pressure washer.
- Dissolves tough magnetized road film – from all your fleet vehicles and equipment.
- Great sudsing and free rinsing – leaves no streaking or film residue, while reducing hard water spots.
SHIMMER-n-SHINE is currently being used by:
- Public Works Departments
- Parks Departments
- DOT, County and City Fleets
- Street Sweepers
- Transit Authorities
- School Bus Barns
- Utility Companies
- Fire Departments
- Police/Sheriff Departments
- National Park Service
- University and College Fleets
- USPS Fleets
Request information about our products
Call 1-800-688-6221 between 7:30am and 4:30pm CST to speak to customer service or simply fill out this form and we will get back to you.
[gravityform id=”3″ name=”Contact” title=”false” description=”false”]