First Impressions are lasting Impressions! If you are responsible for removing graffiti, you know how frustrating and expensive this task can be. Whether you are a governmental agency, a facility manager or a maintenance supervisor and you need to remove a simple declaration of love or a gang symbol, using TAGSTER will solve the following problems for you:
- Negative impression – of your state, city, community or building caused by graffiti.
- Public exposure to foul language or gang symbols caused by graffiti – causing you headaches.
- The need to store a bunch of different hazardous solvents – to remove graffiti from a variety of surfaces.
- Concerns for the safety of your people – being exposed to hazardous solvents to remove the graffiti.
- The lack of results – most graffiti removers deliver.
Add TAGSTER to your graffiti fighting program and enjoy the following benefits:
- Fast acting – rapidly removes graffiti.
- Safe for your staff and the graffiti surface – since it’s biodegradable, non-toxic and non-caustic.
- Gelled formulation will not run onto the ground – and waste product like hazardous solvents.
- Removes the graffiti – which most graffiti removers can’t.
TAGSTER is extremely versatile and can be used on variety of different surfaces like metal, concrete, wood, and plastic. Specifically TAGSTER can be used on the following:
- Street Safety Signs
- Restroom Privacy Panels
- Metal, Brick, and Sided Buildings
- Plastic Playground Equipment
- Concrete Walls
- Railroad Cars
TAGSTER was originally developed for Public Works Departments and State DOT’S who have been plagued for years by vandals that spray paint, obscenities, crude language and declarations of love on buildings, equipment, traffic signs, restrooms, playground equipment and bridge embankments. Today TAGSTER is used by a wide range of people to remove graffiti, including the following:
- State DOT’S
- County Road Departments
- City Street Departments
- Parks & Rec Departments
- Building & Grounds Departments
- Community Service Groups
- Property Management Companies
- Mass Transits
- Department of Defense
- National Park Service
Request information about our products
Call 1-800-688-6221 between 7:30am and 4:30pm CST to speak to customer service or simply fill out this form and we will get back to you.
[gravityform id=”3″ name=”Contact” title=”false” description=”false”]